St Cyrus School was originally built in 1867 but has had various extensions and alterations since. Most recently the addition of a Nursery annexe in 2000.
Our roll is currently 181, including nursery, and our catchment area covers the local village and rural surrounds.
The School has a spectacular setting on top of the local cliffs with panoramic views over the Nature Reserve, North Sea and Montrose.
We have an active Parent Council and very supportive parents. We also try to play an appropriate role within our local community.
See also http://st-cyrus.aberdeenshire.sch.uk